With the upcoming application portal opening for businesses to submit their CEWS application, our team is currently working on creating reports that can better support you in making your application process as simple as possible.
Here are some items that we are working on to better assist you:
- LIVE - Employee Payroll Weekly Average Summary
- This report will display the Average weekly gross pay Jan 1 to Mar 15 2020.
- For more details on how to run the report, click here.
- Report for Re-Hired Employees On Leave
- This report will display certain employer payroll contributions (EI, CPP, QPP, QPIP) that can be refunded to you if you rehire an employee, but your business is still closed and you do not require these employees to report to work/ the employee is still on leave with pay.
For the time being, we have two reports available that you may find helpful:
- Employee Payroll Summary
- For the dates that you choose, the report will display all the pay periods and pay days that are included in those days.
- This report will provide you with the gross earnings of an employee based on what they have been paid through payroll.
- Labour Cost and Sales Report (Total Detail)
- You will have enter the dates of the week you wish to view, and you will need to scroll to the bottom of the report to view the Employee Summary
- This report will display all employee's gross earnings for the week (active or inactive) based on an employee's salary, clock hours and earnings and deduction entries (does not include taxable benefits).
Links you may find helpful:
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Who is an eligible employer: Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Determine your eligible employees: Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Calculate your subsidy amount: Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- How to apply: Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Contact the CRA: Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)