- How does a Manager update an employee's availability?
- How to change an employees availability
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab at the top of your screen
- In the Search box, input the employee's name
- Click the Calendar icon to the left of the employees the first name
- You will see a list of the employee's past availabilities at the top of the screen. If an employee has not submitted availability before, this screen will be blank.
- To submit a new availability for the employee, pick the days of the week they are available, add their availability times, and update the New Availability Effective Start Date.
- Once complete, click Submit for Approval.
- Click the Employees tab and then click Shift Approvals on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Scroll down to Weekly Availability Requests and click the Green Checkmark to approve the new availability.
- Your scheduler will now the new availability from the date chosen in Step 5.
Employees can also update their own availability from their mobile application by following the steps in this article.