In order for our team to process your company's ROEs quicker, we will need to be added to your ROE web as representatives. This can be accomplished by the Primary Officer on your ROE web account.
The steps are as follows:
- Sign-in to ROE Web
- Please go to "Manage Representatives" on the ROE Web.
- Next, click the "Invite Representative" button at the bottom left-hand corner. Once the new page loads, input our User Reference Number (URN).
- Here are the URNs that need to be added below, please enter and review the information before confirming:
- URN: JIM118991271363, first and last name: Jim Lin
- URN: MAR584753574411, first and last name: Mark O'Grady
- URN: MEI‑115‑760‑644‑212, first and last name: Meihua He
- The title for our representatives is "Payroll"
- Next, you will need to set the “New Representative Rights”. You can leave all Administrative Rights empty for our representatives.
- For the “CRA Businesses” level of access, we will need "Read/Write" for your CRA Business Number. This will allow representatives from Push Operations to create and submit ROEs. You do not need to set the folders.
- Next, you will need to send an invitation. Once you have added the URNs and sent the invitations, please contact us via your account manager or email@example.com so we can accept the invitation on ROE web.