- How to issue ROEs for multiple employees at a time
- How to mass issue ROEs
- Push Web App
Click the Employee tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Issue ROE
- Click Issue Multiple
- Under Last Date Worked, click the white box and input the appropriate date
- Under Reason For Leaving, click the drop down menu and select the appropriate reason
- Under Will Employee Return, click the drop down menu and select either: Unknown, Yes, or No
- Under Internal Company Notes, input a comment if necessary
- Once done, select Submit
You are only able to mass issue ROE's for multiple employees if they have the same Last Date of Worked and Reason Codes. If it is different, you will need to issue them individually.
Please make sure you have paid out ALL hours worked prior to submitting an ROE either in an upcoming payroll or an Off Run. We will not be able to initiate an ROE if there are outstanding hours.
If the employee is still active, a message will be prompted: Warning: This employee is still active, you will need to manually deactivate them from the employees page. Once you select OK, the ROE request will continue to submission.
It can take up to 5 business days for an ROE to be completed. Once completed, you will be able to review this in ROE History or under Employee History in the Employee Profile.
If you have issued an ROE and notice that there is information that needs to be adjusted (i.e. SIN or reason code), please contact our ROE Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, that only Super Administrators have access to issue ROEs.