- How to adjust an employees vacation balance
- How to use the preset Vacation Balance Adjustment
- How to add funds to an employees vacation balance
- How to remove funds from an employees vacation balance
- Push Web App
- Click the Payroll tab.
- Click Earnings/Deductions on the left hand navigation bar.
- Under the Preset dropdown menu, select Vacation Balance Adjustment.
- Under the Frequency dropdown menu, select One Time.
- For the Date, select the upcoming or future payroll run.
- Next, select the name of the Employee.
- Enter a negative amount if you wish to deduct from the employees vacation balance or enter a positive amount if you wish to add to the employees vacation balance.
- If you have other employees to add for the same preset, click Add Row.
- Once complete, click Add Earnings/Deductions to submit the Vacation Balance Adjustment.
To adjust a vacation balance in the system in an upcoming payroll, you can use the Vacation Balance Adjustment preset in the Earnings and Deductions section.
To adjust a vacation balance in the system immediately, you can use the Vacation Balance Adjustment preset in an Off Run.
If you wish to deduct $500 from an employees vacation balance of $1000, you would input -500 under Amount.
If you wish to add $500 to an employees vacation balance of $1000, you would input 500 under Amount.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions will be able to adjust a vacation balance.