- How to complete assigned Forms
- How to complete HR Forms
- Push Web App
- Log into Push
- Click My Files at the top of your screen
- Under the Froms section click the Pencil icon to complete your forms
- Once all the required fields have been filled in click Save and Complete
- When Publish Response appears click OK
Forms are only accessible from Push on a desktop. Once you have completed the forms they will no longer appear as a form you can edit.
Please note: This information is only accessible when logged in on a desktop.
To complete any documents uploaded to your Push account, the steps are as follows:
- Once you've logged onto Push, click on the "My Files" tab.
- Under the Forms section, click on the "pencil icon" to complete any incomplete forms that you see.
- Once all necessary fields have been filled, click "Save and Complete" button on the top right corner.
- This will prompt you to publish the form and/or cancel to make any adjustments needed.
- Once saved successfully, you will be redirected to "My Files" tab.
- The form(s) that have been completed will no longer display an option to be completed.