Once you have uploaded a file, you will now need to add/input the fields on the form
To do build the inputs:
- Go to the Forms page (Company Setup -> found in the left-hand navigation bar.)
- In the Inputs column, select the pencil icon to edit the form fields.
- In the form builder on the left-hand side, you’ll see an area called “Add Form Field”
- To add a new field you must:
- Enter a Field Name (this must be unique with no spaces)
- Select the field type
- Select a pre-filled value (if you want this to pull information the Employee has already used).
- Select whether the field is required or not required.
- Assign who should be filling the field (manager or employee)
- Once you are done you can select the green ”Place on Form” button to place the field.
You will now see the field appear on the form
- You can drag, drop and resize it.
- Once you are happy with the placement select the red “Apply Field” button.
- Be careful because if you need to replace a field, you need to delete it.
- To see all the fields you have placed you can select the “Form Fields” tab. From there you can always delete a field.
- To make it easier to find sections, you can search the pdf for keywords.
- You can also toggle the page view.