- How to change an Employees Payment Method in their Employee Profile
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, select the appropriate Employee List: Active, Pending, On Leave, or Inactive
- Search for the specific employee and under the Edit column click the pencil icon to the left of the employees name
- Under Basic Information, scroll until you locate the Payment Method box
- Under Bank Account, click the drop down arrow to select either: Direct Deposit, Push Issued Cheque, or Company Issued Cheque
- Fill in the necessary fields if required, once completed scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update Employee.
In the case where an employee would like their pay split between two bank accounts, you can add an additional bank account and enter in their desired Pay Distribution. You will have the option to select the distribution by Percentage, Amount ($), or Remainder.
In the case where you have a one-off situation where you need to update the Payment Method for a specific pay run, you can do so without having to edit the Employees Profile.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Edit Employee Banking Info under Employee Setup will be able to add/update an employees Payment Method in the Employee Profile.