It's here! Scheduling just got easier with our new Auto Scheduling tool. If you're looking to speed up your scheduling process, reach out to email@example.com to activate this feature on your account.
Before using the feature, make sure you watch the tutorial and read this guide to get started.
What will change:
1. You'll see "Auto Schedule" in the Options dropdown on the schedule
1. You will have to make changes to Auto Schedule Settings in your existing Presets, like adding a preferred employee and employees to be scheduled.
2. We recommend you start with Auto Scheduling 1 position. To do this, edit 1 position's presets and filter the schedule by that position.
3. We recommend testing in a far future date, that way it's easy to clear that schedule and re-adjust your presets if something unexpected happens.
4. Get your managers to view the tutorial video below before getting started to fully understand its functionality, restrictions, etc.
Please sign in to leave a comment.