To assign a new position to an employee, the steps are as follows:
- Go to the Employee tab.
- Search for the employee in the Employee List, and select the pencil/edit icon.
- Scroll down to the blue "Add/Update Salary/Position" button.
- Once the page loads, select the green "Add a New Position" button.
- Assign a position, enter a salary rate, the frequency (hourly, daily, monthly, bi-weekly, weekly, semi-monthly, yearly), the start date, and the hours in the pay period if applicable.*
- Once complete, select the "Add New Position".
Please note: The information you are able to see, is dependent on your admin permissions. For further access, you will need to contact your Super Administrator.