Super Administrators are now able to send messages to multiple companies. To do so, the steps are as follows:
- On the Employee tab, on the left-hand navigation bar, select "Messages".
- Once the page has loaded, select the green "Compose" button.
- This will take you to the page for you to create your message.
- To create an email for multiple businesses, select "Enterprise Email" for the delivery method.
- In the "Companies" row, select the companies that you would like to send the email to.
- Next, attach any necessary files/attachments, enter in your Subject and compile your message in the Message Box. If adding web links, ensure that the link includes http or https. Please note: the links will only be clickable on the messages viewed on a desktop / on the web application, not the employee or manager apps.
- Once you've completed your message, scroll back up to the top of the page and click 'Send'