- How to send information to multiple recipients in different Companies through Push
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- Click Messages on the left hand navigation bar
- Under Inbox, click Compose
- Under Delivery, click Enterprise Email
- Under Files, click the Plus icon to attach any files/attachments
- Under Companies, click Select Some Options to select specific Companies or click Select All to send to all Companies associated with your Push account
- Under Subject, fill in what you wish to title this Message
- Below the Subject box, compile your message in the Message Box
- Once ready, click Send to the right of Compose Message
If adding web links, ensure that the link includes http o r https. Please note: the links will only be clickable on the messages viewed on a desktop and not the Push Employee or Manager apps.
Please note that to enable Enterprise Email under Messages, the Company will need to be part of an Organization. Please contact Push Support at email@example.com for more details.
Please sign in to leave a comment.