Please note: Only Super Admins are able to register the DeviceID to a Push Operations account. If you do not have permissions, please contact a Super Admin of your account with the Device ID number.
Part 1: On the Tablet
- Open the Push Operations Time app.
- Go to the Sign In page. Below the number pad you should see the Push Operations logo.
- Tap on the Push Operations logo at the bottom-center below the number pad. You should be prompted with the Device Info popup.
- Take note of the Device ID number.
Part 2: On the Web
- On a computer, go to https://app-elb.pushoperations.com/login to log into your Push Operations account.
- Click on the Account dropdown on the top right corner of the page to expand the list.
- Click on Company Setup.
- Click on "Clock Settings" on the left sidebar of the page.
- Scroll to the bottom on the page to "Tablet Device".
- Under the Device ID section, enter in the Device ID recorded in Step 4 of On The Tablet.
- Under the Notes section, Give your tablet a descriptive name (eg. Kitchen iPad, or Patio Tablet).
- Click Update Clock Settings button.
- Optionally, you can restrict your tablet to allow only certain positions to clock in.