Once our team has confirmed the integration, you will now be automatically export bills to Xero.
- To do so, go to the "Reports" tab at the top of the screen and under the "Report Type," select "Journal Entries"
- Next, select your desired Pay Run Date and click "Generate"
Once you have arrived at the Journal Entry Report, you will see a folder icon at the top right corner of the report.
- Click the icon and select "Export to Xero (Bill)"
- Please note that you will also have the option to fetch Push General Ledger Codes from Xero Accounts (code + name based on type).
If you do not map the GL codes, you will see this prompt.
- If you wish to map the codes, click here for detailed instructions. If you do not want to fetch any account codes, click yes.
- Once you have clicked "Export Bills to Xero" and mapped your desired codes, this will prompt you to login (if you aren't already) and will ask you to provide Push temporary access to your Xero account. This prompt will occur every 30 minutes.
- Once you have allowed access, you will be taken back to the Journal Entry Report. You should then see completion message at the top of the report.
If you see an error message, please retry steps 7-9 to ensure you are properly logged in. If the issue still persists, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the export has completed, you can view a Push Operations bill in Xero.
- Push will have access to your Xero account for 30 minute intervals. You will not be prompted to allow access when you see the message below: