For some provinces there is a minimum hours work pay where if a staff works less than x hours then the company is required to pay for the difference. Push's payroll system can help automate the daily minimum pay.
- Contact your account manager at Push Operations or support to have this feature turned on. Once the feature is turned on then any staff working less than x hours will trigger the difference pay. There is nothing you need to, just ensure that managers are approving hours accurately.
- To confirm the daily minimum pay for the pay period
- Select Earnings and Deduction report
- Scroll down and look for the category "Minimum Hours Work Pay" The date column is when the staff encountered the daily minimum pay. If you go to the clock approvals section, you'll see the staff clocked in less than the minimum hours worked.
3. When you run payroll the staff will have another line item called Minimum Hours Work Pay.