- How To Use My Feed To Track Time Off Requests Approvals
- Push Web App
- At the top right hand corner, on the drop down menu, click on My Feed
- Here is where you can view the change, reason and date modified of:
- Clock Changes (Clock edits, approvals)
- Employees Added (When an employee was added and by whom)
- Employee Changes (Changes in employee information)
- Salary Changes (Changes in employee salary)
- Schedule Changes (When a schedule is published or unpublished, and when shifts are approved/rejected)
- To view who has approved or rejected a time off request, check off the Schedule Changes box.
- Select the Date Range in which the action may have occurred and click Submit.
Please note that Super Administrators are able to view to track Time Off Requests and you will only be able to view a date range of 30 days.
In order to expedite your process, use the search bar to type in the employees name, or time off along with the date of the request.