Please note: you must be a Super Administrator to view the action below.
To view which administrator has approved or rejected a time off request, the steps are as follows:
- At the top right hand corner of the screen, click your email and select "My Feed"
- This will take you to the "My Feed" page, where you can view the change, reason and date modified of:
- Clock Changes (clock edits, approvals, etc)
- Employees Added (when an employee was added and by whom)
- Employee Changes (changes in employee information)
- Salary Changes (changes in employee salary)
- Schedule Changes (when a schedule is published or unpublished, when shifts are approved/rejected, etc)
- To view who has approved or rejected a time off request, check off the "Schedule Changes" box.
- Select the Date Range in which the action may have occured and submit. Please note that you will only be able to view a date range of 30 days.
- To expedite your process, use the search bar to type in the employees name, or "time off" along with the date of the request.