The following provides a use description of the Push Operations manager app, Push Manager. This tool has been created to provide managers with the ability to view and manage daily schedules, clock approvals, and shift approvals.
2. Login to the app with your email and password. The email will be the one that is setup to your Administrator account.
3. Once you have logged into your account, the "Daily Schedule" will be displayed as the current week. To populate a full monthly calendar, you will need to swipe down from the weekly view. To toggle between previous and future dates/weeks, swipe left and/or right.
The schedule view is organized by Date, Position, Start/End time, and Name of the employee(s) that are scheduled. If you would like to view the schedule based on Department(s), Position(s) and/or Start Time, click on the Filter button on the top right corner.
4. If your administrator account is linked to multiple locations, click on the three horizontal lines on the top left, click on the arrow beside the current location to toggle between your various location schedules. Click on the respective location you would like to access the schedule details from.
5. Once the location has been selected, you will have access to the following: Daily Schedule, Clock Approvals, Shift Approvals, Settings and Feedback.
6. The Clock Approvals feature will display all Approved, Unapproved and Still Working entries that can be adjusted accordingly.
Edit entry: Click on the arrow and you will be prompt with a drop down to make the necessary changes.
Delete entry: Click on the garbage can icon and you will be prompt to confirm entry is to be deleted.
If you would like to view the Clock Approvals based on Department(s), Position(s) and/or Status (All/Unapproved Only/Approved Only), click on the Filter button on the top right corner.
7. The Shift Approvals feature will display all shift requests to be either approved or declined.
Awaiting Manager Approval: Allows you to either approve or decline the shift request(s)s
Awaiting User Action: Allows you to delete the request(s).
Please note: Once the action has been selected, you will be prompt to confirm if you would like to approve and/or delete the entry selected. If not, click Cancel and you will be brought back to the previous page.
8. The Settings feature takes you to our initial setup, which displays our Help Center, and the option to change the Default Location to view.
9. The Feedback feature allows you bring any and all ideas you have to our team directly.