- How to setup self onboarding for a new employee
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- Click the Active Employee List on the left hand Navigation bar
- Click Invite Employee
- Under the Invite New Employee(s) box, fill in the appropriate information that corresponds with the boxes with First Name, Last Name, and email address for the new employee(s)
- Under Positions, click the drop down arrow to select the appropriate Position(s) associated with the new employee(s)
- In the bottom right hand corner, click Add Another Employee if necessary
- Once done, click Send Invite
Once you have clicked Send Invite, you will see a list of the name(s) and email address(es) that was sent the invite. Click Pending Employee in the same pop up if you wish to navigate to the Pending Employee page to review the invites.
Once you have invited the employee, they will receive an email from Push to setup a password to their Push account and begin the onboarding process.
If an employee had a previous Push account with a different Company, you will still be able to invite them to self onboard. Instead of using the link to create a password, they will use their old login credentials and toggle to the new Company to begin the self-onboarding.
If you do not see a Position available to select, you will need to create the Position in your Push account prior to inviting the employee.
We recommend that the Employee Self-Onboarding tool is used via Desktop or Tablet device.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Update Employee Information, View Employee Information, and View Employee List will be able to invite an employee.