Below are the instructions for our Employee Self-Onboarding feature.
Please note: The new Employee Self-Onboarding tool is only available via Desktop and Tablet device. Our mobile version is currently under development.
Employer Steps for Setting-up Employee Self-Onboarding:
- Log in to your Push Operations company account.
- Press the new “Invite Employee” button which is color coated in blue.
- Please enter the ‘First Name’, ‘Last Name’, ‘Email’ and ‘Position'. *Please note: You can add multiple employee positions. You can also invite multiple employees by pressing "Add Another Employee" on the bottom right of the Invite New Employee box.
- Once complete, press the “Invite Employee” button below. It will then display the successful sent invites on the following page.
- Next, press the “Pending Employee” option in blue underneath the invitation box.
- Once you are on the ‘Employees- Pending’ page, you may search the employee(s) you have added and view the status of each employee self-onboarding invitation.
Under the “Status” column, you will see any of the following statuses: “Invite Sent”, “In Progress”, or once the employee has completed their self-onboarding, “Admin Review.”
*Please note: Once the employee has opened their invitation to complete their self-onboarding, they have 1 week to complete the process after which time the invitation link will expire. If you need to resend the employee self-onboarding invitation, simply press the paper airplane icon within the edit column. This will resend the invitation.
- Once the employee status has turned to “Admin Review” you can click the edit pencil icon under the edit column to add salary, tax information, etc.
- You can then view all of the files the employee has submitted under the “Upload Files” bar under the navigation column.
- Once the employee information has been confirmed, you can activate the employee by searching the employee and then pressing the curved arrow icon to “Activate Employee.”
You have now completed your portion of the employee online onboarding process! Please view the video below to confirm this process.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.