Once our team has confirmed the integration, you will now be automatically export your journal entries to Xero.
Here's a step-by-step video with detailed steps below:
- Go to the "Reports" tab at the top of the screen and under the "Report Type," select "Journal Entries"
- Next, select your desired Pay Run Date and click "Generate"
Once you have arrived at the Journal Entry Report, you will see a folder icon at the top right corner of the report.
- Click the icon and select "Export to Xero (Manual Journal)"
- This will prompt you to provide Push temporary access to your Xero account. This prompt will occur every 30 minutes.
- Once you have allowed access, you will be taken back to the Journal Entry Report. You should then see completion message at the top of the report.
If you see an error message, please retry steps 7-9 to ensure you are properly logged in. If the issue still persists, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the export has completed, you will find the exported journal in the drafts of your Manual Journals in Xero.
- Push will have access to your Xero account for 30 minute intervals. You will not be prompted to allow access when you see the message below: