Please note: you will need to be a Super Administrator to create file categories.
- On the top right hand corner of the screen, select your name and then select Company Setup.
- On the left hand navigation bar, click File Categories.
- Here you'll be able to create custom File Categories to organize employee files.
- You will need to
- Name the category
- As of right now, the required box is not in use.
- You will also be able to restrict file categories to specific positions. If you'd like the category to be accessible by all, leave this box blank.
- Once you've entered in the necessary information, select Save. To make any edits, select the pencil icon. To delete a file category, select the garbage icon.