*Please note: This feature is only available for company's with multiple locations.
To assign an employee to a new location, you will first need to end their position in their current location, and then re-add their position in your desired location. For detailed steps, please follow below:
1. Click into the top right drop down and click into the location of the employee.
2. Once here, you will need to put an end date to the employee's current position by following the steps below:
- Select the “Employee” tab at the top of the page.
- Find the Employee Name. You may use the search bar to do so.
- Once found, select the pencil icon to edit the employee’s profile.
- Scroll down to “Salary and Position”, and select “Add/Update Salary”
- Select the pencil icon on the left side for the position(s) that you wish to set an end date.
- Uncheck the “Current” box under the end date column, and enter the terminated employee’s last day worked.
- Once finished, select “Update Rate”
3. Once complete, click into the 'All' location in the top right drop down.
4. Choose employee, click the pencil to edit the employee's profile, scroll to 'Add/Update Salary' and add the new location position. This will move the employee profile to the new location.
* Please note that if an employee is left without an active position or if their position was deleted, they will only be visible to Super Admins under 'All'.