- What is required to set/reset my password?
- What qualifications does my password need to have for my Push account?
- Push Web App
All Push users (Employees or Administrators) passwords will need to have a minimum of 8 characters, with at least one (A-Z), one (a-z), one (0-9) and one special symbol (eg: $/#&*!).
The following all require the above requirements:
- Updating a password on an existing employee/administrator profile.
- Using the "Forgot my Password" link.
- Sending/resending the "Welcome" email prompt.
- Adding a new employee.
If your passwords do not fulfill the requirements it will not save and you will then be prompted to update your password the next time you log in.
If you are having troubles accessing your Push account after resetting your password, please review the above requirements.
If you are able to reset your password but still cannot access your account, please review if the Company associated with your Push account is still active with Push.
If the Company is no longer active with Push, you will not have access to your Push account and you will need to reach out to your employer if you are an employee.
If you require assistance with resetting your password and you are an employee, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.