The 'Push Operations Time' App is solely used for tablets that are located at your business for employees to clock in and out.
If you haven't already, you will need to register your tablet. For detailed instructions on how to do so, please click here.
Once your tablet is set up and ready to go, your employees will be able to clock in and out.
The steps are as follows:
- Start by entering a 4 digit clock ID and clicking the check mark at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- This will take the employee to the clock in screen. The clock in time will based on the time that employee pressed the check mark button.
- If an employee has multiple positions, they can click on the position to choose which position they are working for the day. Once they've done so, click 'Confirm' to close the menu.
- Employees also have the option to leave a note for the manager. For example, if an employee was asked to start early and forgot to clock in, they can add a note. This note will then show up when the manager approves the clock entry.
- Once the position and any necessary comments are added, the employee can press 'Clock In' at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- To clock out, employees will repeat the step of entering in the 4 digit code.
- They will not have the option to edit their position, but if they had initially clocked in as the wrong positon, they can leave a note in the comment box.
- To clock out, click 'Clock Out'.
If you'd like a report with all employees' clock IDs you can:
- Go to Reports.
- Select Employee Information under the report type.
- Check the box for Clock ID and select Generate.