- How to add a new Cost Center
- How do I create a new Cost Center?
- Push Web App
- Click Employees
- On the left-hand side of the screen click Cost Centers
- Click Add A New Cost Center
- Input the Cost Center Name any notes you might want to add and assign a location if you have that option
- Click Add Cost Center
Only Super Administrators have permission to create a Cost Center in Push. When you are adding Cost Centers if you have the field for Location make sure you assign the Cost Center to the relevant location in Push.
Cost Centers will assist your team with allocating your payroll costs from employees earnings and deductions. This will be noted in the Journal Entries Report by pay period.
Article is closed for comments.