If you see an "Unknown Cost Center" in your Journal Entries, you may need to re-run your distributions.
This may occur due to adjustments to Cost Centers or Groups done in the middle of the pay period, which may cause a delay in updating data.
Below are steps to re-run your Cost Center distributions back into the corresponding groups:
- You can access Journal Entries in either:
- the Reports tab -> Journal Entry (if you are a Team Admin, ensure you have the report permissions) -> select your desired Pay Run Date.
- or via the Payroll tab -> Payrun History -> search for your desired Pay Run Date and select "Journal" under the Reports column
- Once you've opened the report, click into the folder icon at the top right hand corner of the chart (next to "Show Details"). This will open a drop down menu.
- Once the menu has opened, select "Re-run Distributions". This will refresh your page, and reorganize your data into the correct Cost Centers.