Here are the steps to register your tablet to your Push account:
- On your tablet, head over to the App Store (iPads) or Google Play Store (Samsung tablets) and search for Push Operations Time.
- Download the app. Once complete, open the app. You will now need to link your tablet to your Push account to allow employees to clock in and out.
- To link your tablet, you have two options.
a) Register the device yourself.
To do so:
- Log into your desktop account.
- Click your email/name on the top right corner and choose 'Company Setup' in your drop down menu.
- On the left hand navigation bar, select "Clock Settings".
- Scroll to the bottom on the page to "Tablet Device".
- Under the DeviceID heading, enter in the DeviceID. You also have the option to name your tablet (ex/ you have multiple tablets on location, you can name them Tablet Kitchen and Tablet Dining).
- Once entered, select "Update Clock Settings". Once added, you may also choose to restrict your tablet to certain positions. Click here for more information.
Please note: Only Super Admins are able to register the DeviceID to the Push account. If you do not have permissions, please contact the Super Admin of your account.
b) You can email the support team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the Device ID number
- The DeviceID can be found by opening the Push App, tap on the logo and it will pull up the information box. DeviceIDs are case sensitive. To ensure that it is connected correctly, all characters will need to be inputted exactly as is.
- Once completed successfully, your employees may start using the tablet to clock in/out.