Our Employee Turnover Report is almost ready!
Here's a quick sneak peek of what the Employee Turnover will showcase:
- A turnover rate based on your selected date range. This is calculated by taking the # of employees who have been dismissed divided by the average number of employees based on the date range.
- A hire date and a dismissal date (if applicable).
- Custom reasons for dismissals.
- A position column that will show the employee's default position.
- A "Duration"column that will display the time the employee has been employed at your location.
- The "Status During Period" column that will show one of three options:
- new hire
- There will be a "Dismissed by Reason and Position" chart, that will only show the count number of employees dismissed, and their position (based on the date range you've selected).
- The "Hired by Position" chart will show the position and count for new employees hired (based on the date range you've selected).
Once the report is fully up and running, our communications team will notify you immediately.
Again, the team at Push Operations thanks you for your patience, and we can't wait to release this report!