Here’s how use Push Operations’ mobile to pick up and confirm shift swaps from your phone:
- Go to the drop down menu and select “Shift Releases.”
- Select “Release Pool.” Here, you'll find other shifts that have been released by your peers, and "house shifts" (aka as free shifts), that do not overlap with your existing shifts.
- To pick up a shift, click on the circle to confirm the shift release pick up and select “Pick Up.”
- Another screen will pop open to confirm the shift release pick-up. Select “Pick Up.”
- At this given point, the shift will say “Awaiting on Manager’s Approval.”
NOTE: At any given time, either the person who initiated the shift release or the receiver can cancel the release – even if it’s pending manager approval.
- Once it’s approved, you will receive a text to confirm your manager’s approval and your schedule will be updated automatically.