*Please note* Timesheets are only enabled for companies that do not use the tablet clock in feature.
To enter employee hours into timesheets, the steps are as follows:
- Once you've logged into Push, select the "Timesheets" tab at the top of the screen (yellow box).
- Once the page has loaded, you'll be able to view all employees.
- To enter their hours, look for the employee and click the dropdown arrow (red box).
- This will open up the breakdown of an employee's hours (regular pay, OT pay, sick pay, etc.)
- Here, you can fill in your hours in the appropriate fields.
- Once complete, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select ‘Save Timesheet” to confirm your hours.
- If you have 10+ employees, we highly recommend saving your timesheets after every 4-5 employees.
- Any changes made in Timesheets is untrackable.
- You may use this to let employees know that their hours have been approved by clicking the orange "Unapproved" button (it will turn to a green Approved button). This step is optional and does not approve your payroll. For steps to approve your payroll, click here