- How to change what company shows up when logging into my Push account
- Push Web App
- Login to your Push Account on a desktop
- Click the Company name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Settings
- Under Employee Profile - Default Profile, click the drop down arrow and select the Company that you wish to view when you first login
- Once completed, click Save
The default Company when you log in to your Push account on the web app or the Push Employee app, is determined by which Company you were added to first. We recommend setting up a Default Profile if you have multiple Companies associated with the email used for your Push account.
If you do not know your login credentials, please contact your employer as Push is not authorized to disclose this information.