Please note: you must have the permissions to add a new Team Admin, granted by your Super Admin.
- Once you've logged in, select your name at the top right hand corner of the screen
- Click Company Setup, and select "Team Admins"
- To add a new administrator, select the green "New Team Administrator" button.
- Add the new administrator’s first and last name as well as their phone number, if they wish to receive SMS notifications from the scheduler (in regards to shift changes/releases).
- Next, you’ll need to set up the new admin’s log in.Enter the new admin’s email, and set a temporary password for the user.
- For the sections below, you may only view and grant a Team Admin permissions based on your own privileges.
For example: if you do not have permissions to view employees' salaries, you will not be able to grant a new administrator this permission.
Running Payroll: This allows the admin the ability to run payroll, view invoices, as well as access to earnings and deductions.
Setup Company Positions: This is the ability to create brand new positions. For example: someone has already added a manager position, but not an assistant manager position. Only with granted access, an admin can freely add the assistant manager position.
Use Logbook: This is the ability to view the logbook. They will be able to access the basic functionalities of the logbook like add comments.
Create Team Admins: This is the ability to create Team Administrators. They will only be able to create Team Admins based on their own permissions. For example: If they do not have permissions to update a bartender's schedule, they will not be able to grant that permission to the admin they are setting up.
- In the next section, you’ll see a list of Position (red) names listed on the left side. Here you’ll have the opportunity to grant access to the following:
- selection of employee positions to view/update the scheduler, view/update salaries, approve clock approvals, and deactivate employees
Under Schedules (pink) and Salary (yellow), you may grant access to viewing or updating the schedule or the employee’s salary, depending on the position.
For example: A FOH manager may have access to view and update all FOH staff’s schedule and salary, but you want them to also view a chef’s schedule as well. To do so, simply check off view, and leave update blank. This will only give the FOH manager the ability to view the chef’s schedule.
- Employee Set Up:This gives the admin the ability to set up a new employee. Again, you may grant access to view or update employee information like employee address, date of hire, etc.Whichever selections you choose, will affect all the other positions following this section.
- Update and View Employee Information sections , the admin will be able to update/view employees based on the criteria you’ve selected above.
- For the View Employee List, you may select to which positions to view, meaning, this information will be displayed on the first page of the employee tab.
- Under Revenue Centres, the admin will be granted access to the Sales tab. They’ll have the ability to enter forecasted and actual sales.
- Under Report Viewing Permissions, you may select which reports you would like grant the admin access too. When granting permissions, for the reports in blue text, you must click the report to give further permissions.
- Once completed, select Update Administrator
- If you would like to edit a Team Admins permission, select the pencil icon next to the admins name.
- Make your changes and select Update Administrator once complete.