Regardless of how your data gets into Push, sometimes it requires some time for our servers to summarize and get ready to be quickly viewed in reports and around the site.
Profit Centers combines Report Codes into easily viewable numbers for viewing on the Profit Centers Report.
They rely on other data to be successfully imported:
- Revenue Centers (The different sections of the restaurant, like Patio, Bar, Lounge, etc.)
- Report Code Definitions (What constitutes "Food sales", "liquor sales", etc. in your specific POS setup)
- Report Code Period Items (the report code totals split by time period, usually 15 minutes)
The list of Commands to be entered into the POS page should be:
|Command||Run At (Local Time)||Sync Start||Sync End|
|Sync Revenue Centers||Current Time||Current Date||Current Date|
|Get Report Codes||Current Time||Current Date||Current Date|
|Sync Report Code Period Items||5 Minutes From now||5 Days Ago||Current Date|
Push periodically looks back a certain number of days to re-summarize this data according to the following:
|3 Days||Every 15 minutes|
|15 Days||Once per Day (4AM PST)|
If the data you just imported falls outside of these time frames, or if you'd like to re-summarize immediately, you can do the following to recalculate your Profit Centers:
- Go to Company Setup
- On the sidebar on the left hand side of the screen, click on Profit Centers.
- At the top-center of the page, click on Re-summarize.
- Select a Start and End date that covers the range you'd like to recalculate.
- Click on Calculate. Depending on the size of the date range you've selected, this may take a few minutes.
* Note on Troubleshooting PushConnect:
If you are encountering errors even after a re-sync and re-summarization, please follow these steps to make sure PushConnect is running properly and try your Command list again: