If you would like to upload employee documents like an employee guide, or an averaging agreement, you can do so using the Employee Files Uploader.
The steps are as follows:
- Go to the Employee tab.
- Select the pencil/edit icon of an employee.
- On the left hand navigation bar, select "Upload Files"
- Once the page loads, select a file to upload. The file description is optional.
Please note: The maximum size that the file can be uploaded as is for 16MB
- You can also set up permissions to the file - you may choose to show or hide the file to the employee. Visible files will be found in the "My Files" tab, when the employee logs into their personal account.
- Once you've filled in the required field, select "Upload File"
- To download a file, click the paper icon under the "Download File" column.
- If edit a description or adjust the visibility, select the edit/pencil icon.