If you'd like to print your schedule to post on bulletin, or have a physical copy, the steps are as follows:
- Go to the Schedule tab
- Select “Options” button on the top left of the schedule
- Choose “Print” - please note: only the schedules that you can view, will be printed.
For example: if you have filtered to only view the Server position, you will only print the Server position.
- Next, you can decide to print in colour or black and white.
- Printing in colour will print everything you currently see on your schedule (position, schedule view, filters).
- If you select black and white, the schedule will show employees who are scheduled, and load in employee view as default.
You will have the ability to show employees who are not scheduled or hide birthdays.