If you’re noticing that sales forecast is not there, then you will need to re-summarize your Profit Centers.
Please note: only Super Admins have the access to the Profit Center tab.
To do so:
- Go to Company Setup.
- On the left hand navigation bar, select Profit Centers.
- Select the blue "Re-Summarization" button.
- For the date range, select the missing forecast period.
For example, if you are missing this current week’s sales forecast, you would select the date range of this month and also the same date range for last year’s date as your sales forecast is based on the same week of last year’s sales.
- Once you generate this, it may take up to 10-15 mins to re-summarize the sales.
- You can leave the Profit Center page, and return to your scheduler to see if the forecast has been updated.