The Earnings and Deductions Report now has the capabilities to filter:
- active and inactive employees
- recurring and one time entries
The Earnings and Deductions page will still have recurring and entries from inactive employees however, when you run the Earnings & Deductions Report, you can filter out these factors.
To do so:
- Go to the Reports tab
- Under Report Type, select "Earnings and Deductions Report," found at the very bottom of the list
- Select the desired payrun you would like to view. You will only be able to see earnings and deductions from completed payruns.
- Once you've selected your desire run, select the employee status, and frequency types of the earnings and deductions.
- Once complete, select "Generate." The report will now run with your desired settings.