Here are the steps to add a colour to a Position on the scheduler:
- Select the “Employees” tab.
- Select “Employee Positions” on the left hand navigation bar.
- Here, you can see the list of Active Positions.
- Click the pencil icon under the edit column.
- Under the "Position Colours" section, click the green '+' sign to start adding colours.
- From here, you will add the shift start and end times and assign a colour.
If you would like to have one colour for all of the shifts within the position, keep the shift start and end times 12:00am to 12:00am.
- If you wish to have multiple colours for different shift types, continue with your desired shifts and click "Update Position."
Please note: you will not be able to name a shift type (ex/ 9:00am - 5:00pm), when adding a colour. To name a shift type, we highly recommend creating a schedule preset.