- How to add another location to be an option when linking employees
- How to remove a location as an option for being linked when adding an employee profile
- Push Web App
- In the top right-hand corner, click the Company Name
- In the drop-down menu under Organizations, click the name of the Enterprise Dashboard
- Click the Companies tab
- On the right side, under Links, check/uncheck the boxes that correspond with the relevant Company Name(s)/Account(s)
- Once done, the Company Name(s)/Account(s) that are enabled will be able to share employees!
Please note that managing which accounts are linked to utilize Linked Employees is only accessible from the Enterprise Dashboard, which is exclusive to our Premium Subscription.
Note that the Enterprise Dashboard is only accessible to Super Administrators. If you are a Team Administrator, please reach out to a Super Administrator on the relevant account.
If you do not have the Enterprise Dashboard and require assistance with managing the linked accounts, please contact the Push Support Team to best assist you.
If you wish to learn more about the costs and features, please contact your account representative directly to discuss. If you do not have an account representative, don't hesitate to contact our Push Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect you with one!
Please note that only Super Administrators have access to the Enterprise Dashboard.