- How do I know if someone has read my message in Push Chat?
- Is there a way to see the total amount of users who have read my message?
- Push Employee App or Push Manager App
- Open the Push Employee or Manager App and enter your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner, tap the three stripes
- In the drop-down menu, tap Chat
- Under Chat, tap the specific Channel or Employee
- Find the specific message and hold down on the message
- Below the specific message, you will find one of the following:
- A Grey Checkmark icon indicates your message has been sent but not read
- A Blue Checkmark icon with a Number indicates your message has been sent and read
- The Number will increase as more users read your message!
Create real-time conversations through our instant messaging platform from our mobile apps!
You will be able to see if your message has been read in a Direct Message and Channel.
Currently, Chat does not offer the insight to see who specifically has read/not read your message. You will only see the total amount of users who have read your message!
Note that Push Chat is exclusive to our Premium Subscription. If you do not see Chat listed in your drop-down menu, your team does not have access to this feature.
If you are an employee, please get in touch with your direct employer/manager for any questions.
If you are a Super Administrator, please get in touch with Push Support if you wish for your Company account to have access to Push's Chat functionality.