- How to adjust a Channel name in Push Chat
- Push Manager App
- Open the Push Manager App and enter your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner, click the Three Stripes
- In the drop-down menu, click Chat
- Under Chat, tap the specific Channel you wish to update
- On the top right corner in the Channel or Direct Message, tap the i icon
- Under Name, tap the existing Channel name and input the new one
- On the left side, tap the left-facing arrow icon
- The page will refresh back to the Channel and post an automatic message that you updated the Channel Name at x date
By default, Push Chat will create an automatic message stating who, when, and what the Channel name was updated too.
Note that Push Chat is exclusive to our Premium Subscription. If you do not see Chat listed in your drop-down menu, your team does not have access to this feature.
If you are an employee, please get in touch with your direct employer/manager for any questions.
If you are a Super Administrator, please get in touch with Push Support if you wish for your Company account to have access to Push's Chat functionality.
Please note that only Super Administrators or Team Administrators with permission to Create and Update Channels can make these types of changes. Currently, Employees cannot create Channels.
- How To Create Chat Channels In The Push Manager App
- How To Add Users To A Chat Channel In The Push Manager App