- How to unsend a message in Push Chat
- Push Employee App or Push Manager App
- Open the Push Employee or Manager App and enter your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner, tap the three stripes
- In the drop-down menu, tap Chat
- Under Chat, tap the specific Channel or Employee
- Find the specific message and hold down on the message
- In the pop-up, tap Delete Message
- In the pop up, tap Delete
- The page will refresh back to the Chat/Channel to reveal the content of your message now states, Message Deleted
Create real-time conversations through our instant messaging platform from our mobile apps!
If you accidentally sent a message that is no longer required, feel free to delete the content so your team does not get confused.
Note that Push Chat is exclusive to our Premium Subscription. If you do not see Chat listed in your drop-down menu, your team does not have access to this feature.
If you are an employee, please get in touch with your direct employer/manager for any questions.
If you are a Super Administrator, please get in touch with Push Support if you wish for your Company account to have access to Push's Chat functionality.