- How to remove a Channel in Chat as a manager
- Push Manager App
- Open the Push Manager App and enter your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner, click the Three Stripes
- In the drop-down menu, click Chat
- Under Channels, tap the specific Channel you wish to update
- On the top right corner in the Channel, tap the i icon
- Tap Delete Channel
- In the pop up, tap Delete
- The page will refresh to reveal the Channel is no longer accessible
Once a Channel is deleted, the content and conversations are no longer accessible. We recommend only deleting Channels if you are prepared to lose all Channel Content.
Channels to organize conversations with multiple team members! Channels can be named in ways your company organizes departments, roles, and more! It is completely customizable to best suite the needs of your business.
For example, you can create a Channel called Management, Front Desk, Inventory, Front Of House, and more!
Note that Push Chat is exclusive to our Premium Subscription. If you do not see Chat listed in your drop-down menu, your team does not have access to this feature.
If you are an employee, please get in touch with your direct employer/manager for any questions.
If you are a Super Administrator, please get in touch with Push Support if you wish for your Company account to have access to Push's Chat functionality.
Please note that only Super Administrators or Team Administrators with permission to Create and Update Channels can make these types of changes. Currently, Employees cannot create Channels.
- How To Add Users To A Chat Channel In The Push Manager App
- How To Remove Users From A Chat Channel In The Push Manager App