- How to correct a mistake in a message I sent through Chat
- How to update the details of a message that was already delivered
- Push Employee App or Push Manager App
- Open the Push Employee or Manager App and enter your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner, tap the three stripes
- In the drop-down menu, tap Chat
- Under Chat, tap the specific Channel or Employee that is waiting for a response
- Find the specific reply and hold down on the message
- In the pop-up, tap Edit Message
- Under Editing MEssage, tap the details fo the message and input any corrections
- Once done, click the right-facing arrow icon on the right side
- The page will refresh back to the Chat/Channel to reveal your updated message
Create real-time conversations through our instant messaging platform from our mobile apps!
Updating already sent messages will save your team, as you will not be required to delete and send a brand new message. This will be great for team members who may notice a mistake after a message has been sent!
Note that Push Chat is exclusive to our Premium Subscription. If you do not see Chat listed in your drop-down menu, your team does not have access to this feature.
If you are an employee, please get in touch with your direct employer/manager for any questions.
If you are a Super Administrator, please get in touch with Push Support if you wish for your Company account to have access to Push's Chat functionality.
- How To Send A Message In Push Chat
- How To Reply To A Message In Push Chat
- How To Reply In A Threaded Message In Push Chat