- How to react to a specific message that my coworker sent
- How to directly react to a message in Chat
- Push Employee App or Push Manager App
- Open the Push Employee or Manager App and enter your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner, tap the three stripes
- In the drop-down menu, tap Chat
- Under Chat, tap the specific Channel or Employee that is waiting for a response
- Find the specific reply and hold down on the message
- In the pop-up, tap either of the following reaction emojis: Heart, Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down, LOL, or ?!
- The page will refresh back to the Chat/Channel to reveal your reaction on the message
Create real-time conversations through our instant messaging platform from our mobile apps!
Reaction to messages is a quick way to reply without typing a message. This will be great for team members on the go to acknowledge messages sent by team members.
Note that Push Chat is exclusive to our Premium Subscription. If you do not see Chat listed in your drop-down menu, your team does not have access to this feature.
If you are an employee, please get in touch with your direct employer/manager for any questions.
If you are a Super Administrator, please get in touch with Push Support if you wish for your Company account to have access to Push's Chat functionality.
- How To Send A Message In Push Chat
- How To Reply To A Message In Push Chat
- How To Reply In A Threaded Message In Push Chat