- How to allow my manager to generate Labour Cost and Sales Reports?
- Push Web App
- Click the Company name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Administrators
- Under Edit, click the Pencil icon that corresponds with the Administrator
- Scroll to the section Report Viewing Permissions
Check/Uncheck the box that corresponds with the following reports: Labour Cost Report by Positions (Total Detail), Labour Cost Report (Daily Summary), Labour Cost Report (by Time Period), Labour Cost Report (Employee Summary), Labour Cost Report (Current), or Labour Hours Report
- Click the Report Title in Blue to provide further permissions for the following: Labour Cost Report by Positions (Total Detail), Labour Cost Report (Daily Summary), and Labour Cost Report (Employee Summary)
- In the new page under Report Permissions, check/uncheck the boxe(s) to give access to other information in the report (i.e. Position, Department Summary, Cost Center Summary, etc.)
- Once done, click Save
- The page will refresh back to the Administrator Profile Permissions
- Once done, click Update Administrator
Please note, only Super Administrators or Team Administrators with permission to these Reports and Creating Team Admins will be able to provide access to Labour and Cost Reports.