- Why Did My Employee Not Get Paid For All His Hours?
- Push Web App
There are several reasons why your employee could be missing hours from their pay:
- If the clocked hours were approved as 0 under payable hours this will prevent the employee from getting paid those hours.
- If the position the employee was clocking in under ended before the pay period ended this will also prevent them from being paid all their hours.
- If the employee was activated but the position that he was activated with has a $0 rate.
- If the position the employee was assigned has no hourly rate or salary rate, the employee will be missing all his hours.
- If someone deleted the clock entries from the employee for a certain day or period of days.
- If the hours are being entered manually into E/D, it could be that the entry was entered as a negative amount, or that it is not the full amount that needs to be entered.
- Also if the position for the employee in question starts in the future, any dates they clocked in prior to that date will be missing the pay rate.
- If when the employee was being activated from pending, there was a duplicate profile that had an active position and a clock ID it is possible the employee was clocking in from the duplicate profile. Since it's a pending profile it won't be included on the payroll so the clocks will need to amended accordingly for the active position.
- The employee did not clock in at some point during the pay period.