- How to remove an entry I created under Earnings/Deductions
- Push Web App
- Click on the Payroll tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Earnings/Deductions
- Scroll to the All Earnings/Deductions section
- On the right, click Select Employee
- In the drop down menu, input the name of the employee under Search and click the Name of the employee
- Once done, click Employee Search
- Under Edit, click the Garbage Can icon that corresponds with the Earnings/Deductions entry
- In the pop up, click Yes, do it!
It’s important to note that an Earnings/Deductions entry can only be deleted before the Payrun has been processed. If the Payrun is pending approval, you will first need to delete the Payrun before deleting the Earnings/Deductions entry. If the Payrun has already been approved, you will no longer be able to delete the Earnings/Deductions entry and will have to contact our Support Team for further assistance.
- How To Manually Add Earnings/Deductions
- How To Edit An Earnings/Deductions Entry
- How To Setup A Recurring Earning/Deduction
- What do the Earnings/Deductions Presets Mean?
- How To Request A New Earnings/Deduction Preset
- How To Generate The Earnings and Deduction Report
- How To View, Search, And Filter Previous Earnings and Deductions