- I activated a Pending Employee before they finished digital onboarding, can I put them back into onboarding?
- Push Web App
No, if an employee does not complete the onboarding process and an Administrator activates their profile, the employee self-onboarding process cannot be resumed.
Specific information that the employee did not fill out needs to be inputted manually by an Administrator. For example, the employees choice of Payment Method (i.e. Direct Deposit information).
Employees can update their basic information on the Push Web app or Push Employee app. In addition, they can input information relevant to Employee Attributes or upload files manually and assign to the relevant File Category.
Any Forms that were not completed, an Administrator can assign an Employee HR Task for them to complete digitally.
We recommend reviewing the Employee Profile and noting what was not completed or missing and working with the employee to either collect the necessary information or requesting they manually upload under My Files.
For a step by step guide of how an Employee or Administrator can upload or input information into the Employee Profile, please refer to articles listed under Related Articles for more information.
We recommend that Pending Employees are only activated until their Status is listed as Admin Review.
If you are an employee, please contact your direct manager/employer to best assist you.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Update Employee Information, View Employee Information, and View Employee List will be able to access the Pending Employee Profile.
- How To Review The Status Of A Pending Employee
- How To Add HR Tasks Presets
- How To Assign A HR Task To An Employee
- How To Update An Employee's Payment Method
- How To View/Upload Employee Files As An Employee On A Desktop
- How To Add/Update My Emergency Contact On The Push Employee App
- How To Add/Update My Emergency Contact On A Desktop
- How To Edit An Employee Attribute As An Employee
- How To Complete An HR Employee Task As An Employee