- How to be notified when payday is coming up
- How to be reminded when payroll should be approved
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Alarms
- Under Send Time (Local), input the time you wish for the alarm to be sent
- Under Notice Days, input x amount of days prior to your payday
- Under Recipients Email List, click the drop-down menu and select the specific Administrators/Emails
- Under Recipients SMS List, click the drop-down menu and select the specific Administrators/Phone Number
- Once done, click Submit
Once saved, the Alarm will be under the Alarms List for you to edit or delete if necessary.
This alarm will send you a notification of when your payday is approaching. This will be based on the days inputted under Notice Days. We recommend setting this to 3-4 days prior to your payday, to ensure your team is able to approve any outstanding clocks, include any additional earning/deductions, and so forth.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission to Alarms have the ability to setup Alarms.